- Group of 1-12 people: 150 AED/person
- Group of 13-29 people: 145 AED/person
- Group of 30-500 people: 140 AED/person
Evening Desert Safari With Quad Bike
Evening Desert Safari With Quad Bike is the additional choice for the people to visit the safari. It is highly recommended choice for many people in these days. This is worth for your money. The desert safari starts with quad bike at afternoon. You can simply pick up from your place located in Dubai. The experienced and skilled driver takes the visitors for the ecstasy dune bash in the open desert. The visitor’s can capable to enjoy various photographic scenes in the open desert. You can access the camel ride from the campsite. The drivers will take you to the campsite and get the ticket for the camel ride. You can take the full control of the quad bike with the aid safety gear. You can feel very thrilling experience in desert safari tour. You can get the best discount and deals on the Desert Safari.
SILVER PACKAGE DETAILS
- Group of 1 to 12 people: 150 AED/person
- Group of 14 to 29 people: 145 AED/person
- Group of more than 30 people: 140 AED/person
Hotel & residence Dubai/ Sharjah Pick-up & drop-off by buses facility available upon request & 30AED per person additional cost, Pickup by Buses
Pick Up by Buses from our Standard Locations
Quad biking is included in these prices:
Dubai Pickup Areas:
- Deira City Center
- Burjuman Spinneys
- LULU Market behind Mall of Emirates
- Dragon Mart
Sharjah Pickup Areas:
- Sharjah City Center
- Mega Mall Sharjah
- Sahara Center
- National Paints near New NESTO
- Desert Dune Bashing of 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drop Off by buses around (9:00 pm to 9:30 pm).
Common package inclusions:
- Sunset photography
- Camel riding free of cost
- Henna free of cost
- Shisha or ‘hubble-bubble’ smoking in shisha area free of cost without any limitation
- Get photographed in Arabic dress depending on availability
- Unlimited access to Soft Drink Water Tea Coffee
- Free sandboarding
- Quad biking in the camp area
- Buffet dinner comprising vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- Belly dance show
- Tanura show
- Alcohol beverages at additional cost
- Separate toilet for men and women
Points to be Noted:
- Booking has to be done 48 hours prior.
- Cancellation should be notified within 24 hours or you will be charged 50% cancellation fees.
- Certain people including pregnant ladies, people with back problems and senior citizens are advised to refrain from dune bashing.
- They should notify the driver so that they can directly be dropped off at the camp, skipping these events.
- Children below the age of 3 will not be charged. Children above 3 years of age will be charged as adults.
- Only cash payment is accepted.