Rest under the stars with the best Overnight Desert Safari in Dubai deals
Overnight Desert Safari begins with pickup from your entryway advance by grabbing in 4×4 land cruiser and drive through fantastic city of Dubai, it will take 30 minutes of street drive to approach forsake territory, At there it took five minutes to get ready for Dune Drive, Once done, It starts with invigorate excite with master safari driver in a wellbeing standard vehicle, you will feel ponder the air of leave while car surf the luxurious sand like a ship in ocean. Ridge drive winds up with a bedouin style camp, arrive inside abandon where you can appreciate camel ride, Sand board and chance to ride 4×4 ATV bicycle and along the side overnight stay. To truly encounter the betray, take an overnight forsake safari trip. Overnight Desert safari A night in the forsake and an abandon dawn are encounters you will never forget.After around 30 minutes of ridge bashing over the leave, we will take you to a beautiful spot, where you can take photos of the emotional scene. After this, we will make a beeline for camp, where you are given the chance to ride a camel and do some quad biking around our bicycle track. Inside the camp, we offer refreshments to revive you following the exercises of the evening. We offer a boundless measure of soft drinks, water, tea and espresso for your utilisation.
Transportation via 4×4 to and from your residence at the following price:
- Group of 2-4 people: 350 AED/person
- Group of 5-12 people:345 AED/person
- Group of 13-29 people: 340 AED/person
- Group of more than 30 people: 335 AED/person
Transports to and from your specified location via 4×4.
Quad biking is included in these prices
25-30 minutes of desert dune bashing.
Quad biking free of cost for 10-15 minutes.
Drop off at 8-8:30am.
Over Night Dubai Desert Safari Package inclusions:
- Conveyance to and from your hotel
- Dune driving and bashing
- Photography at sunset
- Unlimited access to beverages
- Camel rides
- Photography with Arabic dress
- Sand boarding
- Quad biking
- Dinner comprising of veg and non-veg dishes
- Belly dance and Tanura dance show
- Alcohol beverages available at additional charges in camps
- Sleeping bag
- Hot beverage arrangement
- Breakfast with your beverage of choice
Points to be Noted:
- Booking has to be done 48 hours prior.
- Cancellation should be notified within 24 hours or you will be charged 50% cancellation fees.
- Certain people including pregnant ladies, people with back problems and senior citizens are advised to refrain from dune bashing.
- They should notify the driver so that they can directly be dropped off at the camp, skipping these events.
- Children below the age of 3 will not be charged. Children above 3 years of age will be charged as adults.
- cash payment / Bank deposit / Online Credit Debit Card
- Vegetable Samosa
- French Fries
- Cold Drinks starts with Starters
- Arabic Sweet (Luqaimat)
- Russian Salad
- Chick peas
- Arabic Pickle & Indian Pickle
- Mint Sause
- Vegetable Biryani Rice
- Zeera Rice
- Steam Vegetables
- Mix Vegetables Curry
- Chana Masala Curry
- Daal (lentils)
- Chicken Tikka
- Seekh Kebab
- Fried Fish
- Barbeque Chicken
- Ferni / Custard / Umm Ali (Dish of the day)
- Mixed Fruits